Back-end Java Developer
Do you want to join the adventure of a fast growing start-up company in the city centre of Amsterdam?
This is your chance to make the difference and to make history as one of the pioneers for Cygni in the Netherlands.
What are we looking for in a Back-end Java Developer?
Several years of experience as a Back-end Developer, preferably a bachelor degree in ICT and you have a big interest in working on the most interesting and exciting projects for the best clients. You know how to work Agile and your code is clean and structured. You also love open source and want to work with the newest technologies. For us it is very important that you are social, a good communicator and a team player and feel comfortable in working in a consultancy role.
Are you looking for a great challenge? Then you are the Back-end Developer we are looking for!
What are you going to do as a Back-end Developer?
As Back-end Developer at Cygni you will be working on interesting projects for our clients. Most of the time you will be working with the complete technology stack with REST-services, Bash-scripts and No-SQL databases.
If you are not working on a customer assignment, you will have the time for personal development like learning the newest technologies or following courses.
Most importantly you will be working with the most passionate and highly skilled colleagues on new projects for our interesting clients.
What do we ask of you as a Back-end Developer?
- Bachelor degree, preferably in ICT
- +5 years of working experience
- Extensive experience with Java11 or later (Node.js and/or Python experience is a plus)
- Build tools (Maven, Gradle)
- Experience with one or more of Spring, DropWizard, Quarkus, TestContainers
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, TDD
- Experience with NoSQL, Docker, CI/CD, AWS/Azure/GCP
- Social, structured and a good team player
- Fluently in English, Dutch is a big plus
What can we offer you as a Back-end Java Developer?
- An excellent work environment at the best employer of Europe
- Very competitive salary (up to €75K gross per year including holiday allowance)
- Choose your own hardware
- Full time position (32, 36 or 40 hours negotiable)
- Indefinite contract from the start
- Most fun and experienced colleagues within a strong and fast-growing international company
- Development and growth opportunities (limitless training budget)
- Time for personal development (knowledge days, hackathons, conferences, etc.)
- Focus on and working with the newest technologies
- Profit share of 10%!
- Pension scheme
- Flexible holidays
- Swedish ‘working lifestyle balance’ (working from home, flexible working hours, holidays, team events, etc.)
Cygni is een IT consultancy bureau met als visie de beste werkgever te zijn voor gepassioneerde ontwikkelaars.
Cygni helpt klanten haar digitale transformatie te realiseren. Hierbij gebruiken onze hoogwaardige consultants moderne technologie.
Onze consultants zijn full stack-, frontend- en mobile developers, UX-designers, project managers etc.
Alle expertise is in huis om voor onze klanten de beste digitale oplossing te realiseren.
Momenteel hebben wij kantoren in Nederland (Amsterdam) en Zweden (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Linköping, Luleå and Östersund).